Body Electric offers membership options, allowing you to contribute in an ongoing way (monthly or annually) while receiving membership benefits like free courses, discounts, and more!
Become A Member
The Body Electric School is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization.
Body Electric is committed to radical accessibility of our programs. For over 30 years the work Body Electric School has touched thousands of people in the U.S.A., Canada, Australia, and Israel. Through expertly guided educational workshops, we have provided transformative personal and communal experiences through somatic education that integrates the erotic and the sacred.
And now through our Membership Program, you can support others to experience the transformation you have experienced.
Your Membership funds the Body Electric Scholarship Program, which allows people to participate in all of our workshops, both in-person and online.
$ 50 Annually
Exclusive Access to the BE Video Archive
First Access to Workshop Registrations
Discounted Merchandise - 10% (as available)
$ 100 Annually
All benefits of $50 Level
10% off In-person workshops, Online Courses and special events as listed.*
*Does not apply to drop-in classes, discounted packages or events with multi-tiered pricing. discount if off regular registration fee only. No other discounts apply.
$ 250 Annually
All benefits of $100 Level
Free registration for one online workshop/course OR
The choice to gift one free registration to another person
- Subscribe Annually or Monthly ($250 level only).
- Contributions above $250 are considered a Donation. To donate Annually or Monthly click here.
- Membership is not a Donation.
- Membership cannot be combined with other discounts or offered on tiered event pricing. The higher discount will apply.
- All Subscription Periods are for 12 months.
- Monthly Memberships will be charged monthly unless changed.
- Annual Memberships will be charged at signup and will renew automatically on an annual basis until changed.
Choose your membership level below and follow the prompts.
If you are unable to see the membership form, it likely means you are on a Mac or a mobile device. Please do the following: temporarily enable third party cookies and “cross-site tracking” on your browser. After registering or updating your profile, please undo your temporary setting changes.
If you need additional support, please email email@example.com.