Has Body Electric made a difference in your life? Leaving a gift to the Body Electric School in your Will or by beneficiary designation will make a lasting difference for future generations to benefit from our work.
How Does It Work?
- You decide how much to give—no gift is too small.
- Your gift costs you nothing now.
- You retain control of your assets during your lifetime and, if your circumstances change, you can modify the gift.
- You may choose to keep your gift anonymous.
- You can leave a gift in honor or memory of someone.
- You will be remembered as someone who made the work of Body Electric available for the future.
What Can Your Bequest Do?
- Help Body Electric achieve our goal of radical accessibility of our work – we imagine everyone being able to access our workshops without finances being an obstacle.
- Help us grow in diversity so Body Electric is truly for everyone.
- Support the development of future facilitators of the work of BE.
- Help us navigate possible economic downturns or other unpredictable events that may impact our capacity to offer the work.
- Support Body Electric in growing internationally.
You can make a huge difference by naming the Body Electric School as a beneficiary of your account.
AVAILABLE WITH ALL OF THE FOLLOWING ACOCUNT TYPES:
- Retirement Accounts
- Life Insurance Policies
- Bank or Brokerage Accounts
- Certificates of Deposit
- Donor-Advised Funds